- improved FreeUP RAM for some devices
- some fixes
- TuneUP!: added tweak "Enable/Disable Call Record menu item" (WM6.5+)
- "File Explorer": set/clear file attributes for current item
- extendent tweaks definitions file format
- 4.4 -> 4.5 compatibility fixes
- New settings storage subsystem.
- New tool - "File Explorer": copy, move, rename, delete, preview for some file types, change attributes, create shortcuts, open, open with....
- Because SKTools is one from "the first installation programs" - we have removed demo restrictions in File Explorer, Registry Explorer and SKTools Backup tools.
- "Databases": added "Mount volume" command. This command allows you to view the database in currently unmounted volume.
- "Installed Programs": added "Installation folder" column.
- "Installed Programs": deep scan after uninstall.
- Shortcut Wizard: added shortcut for toggle screen rotation (portrait - landscape).
- Shadow Services: added "Keep backlight" service. This service prevent backlight off and device sleep mode.
- Messages: added "Move" command.
- Messages: added "Only these folders" filter.
- Temporary and Cache Folders: added cache cleaner for some versions of YouTube and HTC Album applications.
- Invalid Registry Entry: added cleaner for Start Menu icons definitions.
- Added Exclude list for close tasks command.
- Menu "Tools" reorganization ("About" submenu).
- Added "Tools->Control panel" command.
- new option "Windows"
- UI improved
- Registry cleaner special rules for HTC HD2 and Samsung Omnia II
- improved Opera cache detection
- improved registry cleaner
- added "Create shortcut (Kill)" command in "Processes"
- "Aliases": "Create shortcut" command
- "Contacts" and "PIM Categories": commands "Set Picture" and "Remove Picture" for contacts
- Settings and "TuneUP!" interface improved (long tap for icon will call list of tabs)
- "Recurring Appointments": added start time setting for Anniversary and Birthdays events
- Registration window: added "Owner" menu command
- Improved for finger: "File selection" and some other dialogs, mark/unmark items
- "All registry backup" improved
- Improved settings window
- The color scheme can be selected in the settings
- Small improvements and bug fixes
- WM6.5 gestures support in main menu and settings window
- Small improvements and bug fixes
- Registry Explorer: "Cut" operation
- Registry Explorer: improved "Edit" dialog
- MakeCAB: cestrings templates (optional)
- Network Tools: GPRS Connections. With Action menu user can Disable/Enable connections.
- Network Tools: Wake On Lan
- Contacts: "Replace" operation: characters ',' ';' ' ' supported as delimiters for field names
- Main Settings: "Finger-oriented interface elements"
- ListView columns auto-width fix for WM6.5
- WM2003(SE) is not supported any longer
- Added "Contacts" option
- show all contacts or search by substring
- add/remove category
- delete selected contacts
- "Replace" operation (replace text in selected field(s))
- "Set" operation (set text for selected field)
- Revised Databases option
- "Recurring Appointments": added command for creating recurring AllDay events from contacts birthday and anniversary
- commandline parameter #SCANC for creating recurring AllDay events from contacts birthday and anniversary
- "PIM Category": it is now possible to create a new category not only for contacts, but also for tasks and appointments
- "PIM Category": "Set Ringtone" command (only for contacts)
- fixed: Find in mail body error
- REG to CAB converter now supports REG file commands for deleting keys and values
- "Registry Explorer" setting: Show message before and after REG file import
- "Network Tools" setting: Establish connection
- "Installer": optional dialog before installation/extraction
- Settings->Main Settings->Installer: Show Dialog
- Settings->Main Settings->Installer: Silent installation
- Settings->Main Settings->Compress CAB files
- Shortcut Wizard: items sorted now
- Now possible to create CAB files with SKTools! Added possibility of creating a CAB file on the basis of the installed program(s). Also added possibility of converting REG files to CAB files.
- "Registry Explorer" now able to add data to existing files in the export operation.
- Speedup "PIM Categories" option.
- "Duplicate Files": added "include filter", now possible to use regular expressions.
- Added SKTools setting "Only one standard SKTools instance".
- Added SKTools setting "SKTools temporary folder".
- new "PIM Information" option (rework of "Delete PIM Information"):
- delete contacts, task, appointments, call history and Messaging data
- delete user-created POP3 and IMAP accounts as well
- export/import selected items to/from XML files
- improved graphics
- added "Sort the main menu" setting (none/by name/by usage)
- "Processes": added view and change the priority for threads
- "Processes": added "Priority" column
- "Processes": aded Action->Priority command
- fix for sorting columns in "Processes"
- commandline parameter #PY(process.exe) #UP|#DN for change process priority
- "Storage Analyzer": for "Storage Usage" and "File Types" added PIE Chart
- Full backup, PIM backup, Messaging backup now can include user readable XML data, user can extract it if he have problems with restoring
- SKTools backup settings: added "Exclude from backup", "Store PIM and Messaging Items as XML"
- SKTools backup commands: added "Restore PIM (XML)", "Restore Messaging (XML)"
- "Messages" now can find substrings in messages body (in old versions only in subj/sender/recipient)
- call history export command called from Tools->Call History menu will save result to CSV, called from "PIM Information" will save result to XML
- AC/Battery Resuming Suspend Timeout tweaks added
- Network Tools option added. With Ping, Trace Route, Port Scanner, Lookup, Whois (smart), HTTP GET, Network information tools.
- "Installed programs": Find all applications - optional feature which shows executable files not registered in system as "installed". Only for WM5/WM6 devices.
- Extended screenshot function: now possible to save image in PNG format (if system support it, otherwise - BMP), added Tools -> Screenshot menu item, added path for screenshots in settings.
- fixed alternative registry backup path feature (registry cleaner)
- Now SKTools can move Opera 9 cache to user selected location
- Detect and clean Opera 9 cache
- Support for custom (user defined) tweaks from external files (*.ctwsk)
- TuneUP!-a2dp tab renamed to TuneUP!-Bluetooth
- New TuneUP! tab: Custom tweaks
- "Files": new tool for bulk rename files from a template
- Regular expressions support (optional) for "Files", "Databases->Replace", "SIM Contacts->Replace", "Messages", "Registry search and replace"
- Added new category "Last used", this category show 5 last used tools
- "Databases": CEVT_STREAM type (EDB) supported in the import/export option (as example "Notes" field in contacts)
- "Storage Cards": ScanDisk tool (check and repairs logical FAT errors) shown percent of complete process
- "Storage Cards": shown file system type (FAT12/FAT16/FAT32) for cards
- "Storage Cards": call of Defragment tool is shown as "gray" if disabled in settings (in old versions this menu item is not shown if disabled)
- Hard Reset command is shown as "gray" if disabled in the settings (in old versions this menu item is not shown if disabled)
- Added "Skip storage cards" setting for "Temporary and Junk files" option
- new "File Information" option
- improved "Clean!" option (not need 2nd rescan)
- "Shadow Services": added information about main service state
- "TuneUP!": added tweak for displays or hides the network time zone synchronization user interface on the Clock and Alarms applet (WM6.1)
- "TuneUP!": added tweak for disable SMS threaded conversation view (WM6.1)
"Shadow Services" option added. This option include: FreeUP RAM Service, PIE Cleaner, Shadow Cleaner.
This services clean and optimizes memory in background (unnoticeable to the user)
Improved interaction of "Registry Editor" and "Registry Search" options
Added some new devices to "Benchmark" option
Improved "silent" mode for "Auto Clean!"
- New option "Device Drivers" added. This option allow user view and manage available device drivers.
- In this version we have considered wishes of users about functions of the Registry Editor:
- Opportunities of renaming, copying and inserting of keys and values are added.
- Possibility to copy name of selected key or value to clipboard.
- Export function of the selected values improved.
- added "Messages" option (allow mass messages find and delete)
- SFX "Files backup"
- from main context menu possible create special shortcut for options which support "Auto Clean" mode. With this shortcut SKTools execute in auto mode only this option.
- added registry import capability to delete keys and values
- "Installer" support txt files ("for action", show content of the file and user can select "OK" or "Cancel")
- "Create Installer" have "Profile" submenu, for save/load set of files
- fixed small bug in CABs Manager
- SKTools Backup:
- SFX file for full backup (optional)
- full system backup and files backup can include storage cards (optional)
- "Files backup" now can include many folders and/or files
- "big file size" (more than 4G) fix
- "check storage space for WM5/6" fix
- TuneUP!: make PIE as default browser tweak added
- CABs Manager: "Create Installer" for multiple cabs
- allow add multiple cab files to one executable (for installation)
- allow add multiple REG files to one executable (for import to registry)
- allow add multiple EXE files to one executable (for execute)
- allow add files and folders to one executable (for extract with path)
- installer support one CAB file installation (#ONE parameter of command line)
- installer support silent CAB files installation (#S parameter of command line)
- Notification Queue: added filter for "good" events, this have priority with "bad" filter
- Improved "File Types" option
- new splash screen
- speed and size code optimization
- Auto backup will work if system authentication dialog enabled
- Extract with folders command in CABs manager
- TuneUP!: added "A2DP" tab
- TuneUP!: added "Security" tab:
- System authentication settings (you can setup the number of authentication failures before the device will be wiped), WM6 only
- Hide/unhide Password, Connections, Clock (disable), Network, Beam, Owner applets of Control Panel
- some WM6.1 versions detection fix
- FreeUP RAM Service (release RAM in background)
- FreeUP RAM will try "protect" programs
- added this tweaks:
- The delay between times when applications can be launched from Windows Startup (WM6.1).
- Standard TaskManager refresh settings (WM6.1).
- Keep/purge SIM contacts from POutlook when the SIM card is removed (WM6.0 AKU 0.3).
- Display roaming icons in Call History (WM6.0).
- Interval after which the alarm reminder will be automatically dismissed (WM6.1).
- If user forward SMS text "FW:" will be added (WM6.0 AKU 0.6).
- improved "Notification Queue" for work with WM6.1
- "Input Methods": new setting for default input method (delay in ms.)
- some options now work more fast
- added #FILESBAK command line
- added #HT command line
- SIM Contacts show more than one sim book
- added new option "Events"
- added column "time" in Files option
- SKTools will check inserted card before make HR
- added setting for power off device after auto freeup ram
- in "System Information" added time from last boot and idle time
- CABs Manager settings - root folder for cabs search
- CABs Manager: support more CAB types
- CABs Manager: show information if program from this CAB already installed
REG files association settings
- Command line parameters for make screenshots
- New benchmark items
- Invalid Registry Values - improved
- CABs Explorer: SKTools shows all CAB, CPF, TSK files on device, shows content (with full names, installation path, registry keys, shortcuts, _setup.xml),
extracts files with full names, installs to ANY location (full installation made by SKTools) for WM5/ WM6; Export function for REG files.
- CABInstl: SKTools can be associated with CAB files.
- Replaced ROM Files: shows which ROM files have been replaced by another version, shows version and date of these files;
the user can see if the newest file (the file having the latest time stamp) is, in reality, older than others and, therefore, remove it.
- Move Data: move application, folders, files to any location with automatic registry and shortcut modification (and other data about files and their paths).
- Storage Analyzer: shows what files and folders (by types, attributes, ...) are stored on the device.
Shows storage usage for bases, registry, PIM, messaging, fonts.
added to existing options:
- "Delete PIM Information": now it is possible not only to delete messages, but also mail accounts (wm5/wm6).
- Files: set/clear attributes for selected file(s).
- Empty Program History without softreset.
- Added setting for "Past appointments" for users who want to save some old appointments.
- Added "Search" in Databases viewer.
- Reboot after scheduled auto cleanup (optional).
- Added #XML parameter for SKTools commandline, also added to "Shortcut Wizard". This allows user to execute provisioning XML files and to view/save the result.
- Optimize!: simlified menu, removed settings page, backup for the original settings.
- Added "Replace" command in "SIM Contacts" option.
- "Tune UP!": added system and menus font name tweaks.
- "Tune UP!": "Show debug information in Windows Media Player" tweak.
- "Tune UP!": lock device with a long press of the "end" button (for HTC Touch).
- "Tune UP!": Offline Mode for PIE.
- "Tune UP!": Tweak for the wait cursor speed.
- "Tune UP!": Messaging "autosave" tweak, this determines the time after which a created but not saved message will be autosaved to the "draft folder".
- "Tune UP!": different values for PIE User Agent for different AKU.
- "Tune UP!": single line date plugin tweak (WM6).
- "Tune UP!": "ClearType level" tweak.
user interface improved:
- New information window, with colorized text support.
- Hardware button to switch between the fav. category and the current category.
- Shows the number of items in the first column header
- Shortcut Wizard - shortcut to Empty Program History
- New main menu categories view style (optional)
- Chinese language (Simplified Chinese) support
- improved work on WM6.1
- Some minor bugs fixed
- More universal Hard Reset procedure for WM6 devices
- Some minor bugs fixed
- different FreeUP RAM methods for WM2003(SE) and WM5/WM6
- Registry Explorer now can right show REG_NONE values
- improved work with PIM categories
- improved standard national keyboards detection in Input Methods option
- Added "Replace text" command for "Databases". For example if you need to replace the name of the company or a part of telephone number in a lot of contacts - use this option for a database "Contacts Database".
- "Input methods": now command "Set as default" work safe for third party input methods on WM5/WM6.
- Added settings for setup location of some SKTools files.
- Added "CPU Usage" option
- Freeup RAM speed increased
- Added scheduler for silent Freeup RAM
- FreeupRAM dialog now save state
- Filter function for "Cookies" option
- "Notification Queue": added "Recreate ActiveSync" command
- "Databases": added database content viewer
- Notification Queue: enable/disable events (exclude time dependent events)
- Windows Startup: enable/disable items
- Files: show "Search" window
- added "Services" option
- "Registry Explorer": user can add/delete bookmarks for fast navigation
- added commandline for export part of registry
- import from XML file for EDB databases
- "Find" menu item for "Installed programs" now find also in item data
- Number of pages for PIE "back" feature" tweak added
- some fixs
- "Move Dll" now detect and change registry links for every moved file. This allow you move, as example, big part of .Net CF 2.0
- extended storage cache size tweak
- "PIM categories": "Create category" menu item added, added process indicator message
- some fixs
- decrease size of exe, speedup some subsystems
- call log export to CSV file
- added new tweaks (some only for WM5+)
-- PIE tweak "Enable 'Copy' menu item for images"
-- PIE tweak "Maximum animated gif-images per page"
-- PIE tweak "Background sound"
-- PIE tweak "Reading buffer (increase for better downloading)"
-- PIE tweak "Page width in "PC mode""
-- Tweak "Scrolling by D-pad" for Word and Notes
-- Outlook tweak "Inbox sort order"
-- more "colors" tweaks
- "Installed Programs": "Deep scan" (for information only) in registry
- call hidden system defragmentation utility in option "Storage cards"
- some fixs
- added "Expired Tasks" option
- commandline parameters for backup/restore registry
- commandline parameter for import REG files
- Expired Tasks, Duplicate Tasks, Duplicate Contacts, Past Appointments, Duplicate Appointments, Recurring Appointments
added "Show" command to context menu, now user can view all item properties and edit it
- "Duplicate files": exclude filter added
- added Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) tweak
- Input Methods now show individual icons (if presented)
- Invalid Registry Entry, Invalid Registry Values, Windows Startup, Input Methods, Today Plugins:
user can call Registry Explorer for selected item
- "Registry Explorer": import REGEDIT4 files
- "Registry search": search in REG_BINARY, supported UNICODE/ASCII/HEX methods
- Checking for updates and news
- Auto reload if UI language changed
- After loading option from shortcut program exit by OK button
- Speedup some subsystem
- Small fixs
- "Registry Explorer" (registry viewer/editor/new/export/import/backup) option added.
- "Buttons" section of TuneUP! option improved. Added standard macros.
- Added some new devices to benchmark database
- Improved "Notification queue" option work for WM5 devices
- added Dutch language UI
- new "PIM categories" option (WM5 only). This can help delete/rename PIM categories
- now user can tune FreeUP RAM option
- "TuneUP!": added "Buttons" section (softkeys and hardware buttons)
- "Registry search": now possible search in REG_SZ, REG_MULTI_SZ, REG_DWORD, if sktools found value - user can edit this value
-"Registry search" utility added
-"TuneUP!": Messaging (outlook) files relocation tweak
-"Messaging files" autodetect improved
-"Invalid Registry Values" work improved
-"Bad shortcuts" work improved
-"SIM Contacts" mass PIM -> SIM copy option
-Added "Registry" category to "View" menu
- Registry optimization (WM5 only), can free 30K-1M main storage space
- Messaging Files option
- "Show SIM items" tweak
- "Decode HTML messages" tweak
- "Delete PIM data": now possible delete Messaging data (messages)
- "Windows Startup": now possible delete services
- "Databases": added EDB bases export to xml
- "System information": extended information about the battery
- "Invalid Registry Entries": find and delete also empty keys
- French, Spanish, Italian UI added
- some small fixes
- File open dialog: added "new folder", "rename" commands
- User interface improved
- Help file rewritten
New utilities added:
- "Clean!" (all clean-up utilities combined in a single window; highly customizable)
- "SIM Contacts" (view and manage contacts stored on SIM)
- "SIM SMS" (view and manage text messages stored on SIM)
- "Benchmark" (estimate CPU and file system performance, compare to other device models)
- FreeUP RAM utility now has its own dialog, allowing user to select one of the following ways to free RAM: close all programs; send WM_HIBERNATE message; Compact Heaps (WM5 only); simulate low memory condition
- Compact call history (remove repeated records)
- Shortcut Wizard (easily create shortcuts to SKTools' features)
Significant improvements to former utilities:
- "Bad" items filter (you can teach SKTools what to treat as “bad”)
- Detected items are passed to "Clean!" and "Auto mode"
Temporary and Junk files
- Find and delete zero-sized files
- New profile added; few changes
- New search method
-"Purge call history" now works on WM5. (Don’t forget to turn it on in Settings)
- New utility – "Compact call history" – gives an alternative way of cleaning call history by deleting only repeated records (Don’t forget to turn it on in Settings)
- Shows EDB bases from PIM.vol; you can delete and clean these bases, but not import/export.
- Now 70+ tweaks!
- New optimization option for WM5 – make ActiveSync log read-only)
- Statistics are kept between sessions
- Count "slack information" for storage cards
- Compact Heaps
- Full backup on WM5 enabled
- e-mail and PIM data can be restored from full backup on WM5
- Advanced scheduler
- Advanced scheduler
- Tweak: Call log size
- Tweak: Disable warning when installing non-certified application (WM5)
- Some user interface fix
- Alternative model of memory management tweak , for WM2003(SE) this stop auto change memory devision
- Temporary folder for some programs (WM5 tweak)
- User can select icons for different file types (with preview)
- Only for WM5. User can 'pin' the Today screen plug-ins. 'Pinned' plug-ins are shown on top of the Today screen and cannot be moved (e. g. during other plug-ins installation)
- Only for WM5. User can select the color of the topbar and softkeys.
- Delete PIM information option
- Added "Colors", "ActiveSync", "Phone Edition", "Fonts" tweaks section. Now SKTools have more than 60 System Tweaks.
- Extended "System Optimization" option
- Improved FreeUp RAM option for WM5
- Improved installer
- Improved works with cached datas
- Improved help call (System Tweaks)
- Cookies Option (with viewer)
- Extended "Files" option
- PIM backup/restore for WM2003(SE) and WM5
- Attempt to free RAM space" in Process option. Also exist direct call from Programs menu "FreeUp RAM". This option can release 50K-2M of RAM
- TCP/IP section in "System Tweaks" option (5 tweaks)
- Tweak: Default download location for PIE (WM5)
- Tweak: GPRS bubble settings
- Opened TCP/UDP port list in System Information
- Clean Opera cache
- Extended "System Optimisation" option
- Selectable wav file for operation end
- New wait symbol added
- skticons.dll can be deleted after sktools closed
- Program file size optimized
- System Information->Security policy
- Boot speedup
- some command line keys
- "Duplicate files"
- new installer
- VGA support
- Uninstall program by "SKTools" and "standard" methods for WM5
- "System optimization"
- SIP rename
- Full backup for WM5
- Clear NetFront cache
- fixed "Network folder" tweak
- Check for bad (link to program which no more exist) notify queue items
- Decreased installation package size
- some new tweaks
- help improved
- Reccuring Appointments
- bad shortcuts can be fixed
- "Undo" for Dll mover
- System tweaks as separate option
- DLL mover as separate option
- Find duplicate appointments by "time+name+subj"
- Backup folder (by user selection)
- added possibility for separate restore files from backup file
- "File types"
- some fixs
- program speedup
- some fixs
- "System Information" extended
- now SKTools make complete backup to one file
- better process killer subsystem
- SKTools display more information about backup files
- separately "Close all process" operation before backup/restore
- You can select in settings what SKTools option window will be load after SKTools started
- You can select wait cursor type
- some small UI fix and update
- increased speed for all operations
- remake toolbar
- main options list by category filter
- added "Action" command
- System Memory And Speed section in options
- sound after end of operation(s)
- exclude list for "Bad shortcuts"
- added mask to "Invalid Registry Values" for support Resco keyboard